Product Code: PJ16
Category: Spraying Equipment
CLEARANCE LINE! AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
Jactos 16-liter CD400 has long been a popular choice among farmers, landscapers, construction crews and others who need extreme toughness and maximum resistance to abusive chemicals. In independent tests, the PJ16 exceeded more than 2,500 hours of continuous operation without breaking down.
- Brass piston pump for long life and chemical resistance -Volume: 620 ml and piston cup diameter: 35 mm.
- Adjustable thick padded shoulder straps.
- Piston Cup: 2 Santoprene cups.
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing.
- Heavy-duty trigger valve is field serviceable.
- In-tank piston pump for safety and cannot leak on the operator.
- Professional stainless steel spray lance.
- Adjustable hollow cone nozzle standard
- Right or left hand operation of pump lever
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage
- Steel tank base, protects tank from damage when dropped
- Anti-corrosion electrostatic powder paint on metal components.
- High density polyethylene UV resistant tank.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers
- Net weight: 4.2 kg