Product Code: GT5001/3/75
Category: Geosynthetic & Drainage Products
Functions Served By Geotek Non-woven Geotextiles:
- Reinforcement: The good tensile mechanical properties of GeoTek™ geotextiles in conjunction with the soil’s good comprehensive but poor tensile properties improve the total system’s strength interaction. The high strength and low elongation of the geotextiles are ideal for reinforcing embarkments of roads, slopes and retaining walls.
- Separation: The placement of GeoTek™ flexible and porous geotextile between dissimilar earth materials allows for the integrity and functioning of both materials so that they can be improved or remain intact.
- Filtration: GeoTek™ non-woven geotextiles work in equilibrium with the soil to allow for adequate liquid flow with limited soil loss across the plane of the geotextile while avoiding pore clogging.
- Drainage: The equilibrium between the soil-to-GeoTek™ geotextile system allows for adequate liquid flow while maintaining limited soil loss within the plane of the geotextile. The hydraulic properties of the geotextile are suitable to establish structural stability by controlling excess amounts of water during and after construction.
- Protection: GeoTek™ non-woven geotextiles offer perfect damage protection to geomembranes and other coated materials that may occur from contact with sharp soil surfaces such as stones or sub grade unevenness. The geotextiles’ thickness and mass are directly proportional to the amount of protection that they can offer.
- Erosion Control: GeoTek™ non-woven geotextiles can be utilised for erosion control of slopes, shoreline protection, and river bank flood control.
Download a brochure here
Download a data sheet here
Download quality assurance here