- Western Australian designed and manufactured product.
- Smart Approved and Waterwise Approved product.
- Increases water retention, eliminating run-off and leaching.
- Rewetting capacity is enhanced with the addition of the soil wetter Grosorb.
- Helps suppress plant disease.
- pH stabilized.
- Improves soil structure, vital in the nutrient poor, sandy profiles common in Australia.
- Manufactured to Australian Standards Mark 4454.
- Lawns: Prepare the area for lawn planting by removing sticks, stones and coagulated soil. Arrange your contour as desired then add Soil Improver Plus to the topsoil.
- Garden Bed Preparation: Distribute Soil Improver Plus evenly over the area and dig into the top 150ml.
- Shrubs & Tree Planting: Dig the hole twice as large as the plants root ball size. Fill the hole with Soil Improver Plus as illustrated on the bag, blend the back-fill in. Water well.
- Light Sandy Soils: distribute 150mm evenly over the surface. Dig in and water well. Approximately 150L to cover 1m? (or 5 bags)
- Medium Soils: distribute 100 to 150mm. Dig in and water well. Approximately 100L to cover 1m? (or 3-4 bags)
- Heavy Soils: distribute 50 to 100mm worked evenly into the topsoil. Dig in and water well. Approximately 50L to cover 1m? (or 2 bags).